Recent Posts

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

How Excitement


I have some good news! Next week my tarot cards will be stocked by the wonderful Gathering space in Newstead, Victoria. Even more exciting for those of you living in Melbourne, Gathering will have a stall at the Royal Melbourne Show - and my tarot cards will be there alongside all the other fantastic little goodies Gathering will have on offer!

This will be the first time my cards are stocked in store - so I've been designing bits and pieces to make it super easy (and good looking) to set up and display. First up is a mini flyer with basic card meanings and a simple 3-card spread to get you started. Tomorrow's task is the display box - using salvaged materials to make it as eco-friendly as possible.

If you've already got one of my Tarot decks and would like the little flyer to print out and keep then just flick me an email (jordanATtheartofjordanDOTcom) and I'll send you the PDF pronto. Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter for photo updates of the handmade packaging. Exciteballs!



0 comments: