Some of the things I'm lusting after this week. I flicked through these books really quickly in store today so I can't tell you much about them. But these are the ones that really piqued my interest:
- The Little Veggie Patch Co. by Fabian Capomolla and Mat Pember - How to Grow Food in Small Spaces. Had some beautiful photography and great layout design, would be a joy to read.
- The Hip Girl's Guide to Homemaking by Kate Payne - Decorating, Dining and the Gratifying Pleasures of Self-Sufficiency on a Budget. Printed in two colour which tends to make me zone out, but no doubt filled with gems of knowledge.
- Sewing Basics by Sandra Bardwell - All you Need to Know About Machine and Hand Sewing. Aside from my obsession with gardening at the moment, sewing is my other big interest. I would love to get the basics down so I can start making my own clothes.
- Sew Step by Step by Alison Smith. Another goodie - and I've always been a fan of DK book layouts.
- Stitch Step by Step by Maggie Gordon and Ellie Vance. I already know a lot of stitches, but would love to see if there are any other tips and tricks I haven't heard of or tried as yet.
- Lion Brooch - coming soon to Pigeonhole.
- Bush Radio - looooooooooove.
- KeepCup - for all those occasional guilty Chai Lattés I'm drooling over this reusable coffee cup (white cup with pale pink band, charcoal lid and magenta rotating cap).