...because it's getting crazy around here! As you can tell from the pics I'm in a mad production frenzy in preparation for my first ever market stalls. I'm s**ting my dacks only slightly. Some of the things I'm making are:
- Ampersand Stitchies - a collection of ampersands. Hand-stitched onto upcycled fabrics. These look great in a small wooden embroidery hoop frame.
- Day of the Dead Stitchies - skulls and Virgin Mary's. Digital collage printed onto calico and hand-stitched with fine thread. Also look beautiful in hoop frames.
- theartofjordan Tarot Deck - Major Arcana Edtn. Hand packaging loads of these decks.
- I Heart Gallery - Pop Up Markets & Film Screening Thursday 13th October - 6pm to 11:30pm
- RedWater Markets Saturday 15th - 9am to 3pm
I Heart Gallery, 643 King St, Newtown
Redfern Park, Corner of Chalmers & Redfern Streets, Redfern